Former Kamo-Aosa Elementary School Building・Gymnasium

Founded in 1876, the former Kamo-Aosa Elementary School in Oga City was closed in 2001 with only 6 students in its final year. The school building was built in 1928 and the gymnasium in 1951, with both undergoing largescale repair in 2011. Both are important cultural assets and central to the historical scenery of Kamo-Aosa Village. Presently the site of the Kamo-Aosa Furusato Learning Center, it is used for various different activities.