Oga City

The city of Oga was established in 1954 after the merger of the town of Funakawa-Minato and the villages of Wakimoto, Iriai, Oganaka, and Toga. The towns of Kitaura and Funakoshi were incorporated into the city in 1955. In 2005, the city was merged with the town of Wakami to become the present-day city of Oga.

North Coast (Nyudo-zaki Point, Oga Hot Spring, and others)

West Coast (Oga Aruarium, Hachibodai, and others)

South Coast (Godzilla Rocks, Ruins of Wakimoto Castle, and others)

Central Zone (Shinzan Shrine and Surroundings, Mt.Kampu, and others)